Friday, May 20, 2011
- For when you want to kiss like a cupcake: Cupcake Lip Gloss!
- Sweet! CakeSpy Shop featured as one of "A Million Cool Things to Do In Seattle".
- OMG! Can someone throw me this exact Lego Pirate Party for my birthday?
- Stuff it! Caramel-stuffed sugar cookies. Le Nom.
- Nibble on this: The Nibble now has a gourmet shop, and it is filled with sweet stuff.
- Nutella bliss cupcakes: Like, OMG!
- Places I must visit: Norske's Nook, Osseo, WI. Read this account of it by writer James Norton!
- Proof is in the Pudding: Rhubarb Pudding Cake by Kate Lebo.
- Hold the phone. HOLD EVERYTHING. Crumb! Cake! Cookie! (thanks, Rare Bird Finds!)
- Sweets on a stick: Bakerella talks about starting a trend with cake pops.
- Glazed and Confused: I want to visit Beyond Glaze in Draper, UT. (thanks, Hilary, for the tip!)
- Sweet! Savory! Awesome! I cannot wait for Keren Brown's upcoming book, Food Lovers' Guide to Seattle: Best Local Specialties, Markets, Recipes, Restaurants & Events (Food Lovers' Series).
- Speaking of books I adore, you should check out this "true life" pastry chef memoir, Spiced: A Pastry Chef's True Stories of Trails by Fire, After-Hours Exploits, and What Really Goes on in the Kitchen by Dalia Jurgensen.