So, I really think you should come visit me in Boston when I pass through on my Tour de Sweet book tour.
On November 7, I will be stopping at SWEET, a wonderful place to get cupcakes (I'll also be stopping at Eat Cake! in nearby Newburyport on November 8).
But I don't want to be too bossy about it, so instead of saying "you'd better come, you!" I'll give you five sweet reasons why it would be a good idea for you to come. Totally your decision though.
1. Sweet is conveniently located in downtown Boston, so if you work in the city, it is the perfect after-work stop. And if you are coming in from another neighborhood, well, there's plenty of cool stuff around to do if you wanted to make a day of it.
2. Sweet makes very delicious cupcakes, and they now have Fall flavors available. What I am saying here is that not only can you hang out with me, but you can pick up a few cupcakes to take home and share (or not), too.
3. I solemnly promise to draw a cupcake, unicorn, or robot in each sold copy of my book . And I promise to try really hard to spell all names correctly when signing books.
4. Did I mention that Sweet's cupcakes have been called "Boston's Best"?
5. Cake. CakeSpy. My book . The prospect of a unicorn drawing. Really, do you need more reasons?
Bonus: I'll be bringing some boxes of CakeSpy notecards to raffle off to lucky winners!