Wednesday, March 25, 2009
There will be three lucky winners who will receive one of the following prize packs, complete with CakeSpy pins (shown below) and awesome stationery items with retro cake imagery donated by the cool company 11:11:
Prize Pack 1: A retro cake design notebook by 11:11; a pack of CakeSpy travel buttons; a Cuppie figurine
Prize Pack 2: A retro petit-four design checkbook holder by 11:11; a pack of CakeSpy travel buttons; a Cuppie figurine.
Prize Pack 3: A retro cake design business card / credit card holder by 11:11; a pack of CakeSpy travel buttons; a Cuppie figurine.
This time, we're talking about baking trends. Weigh in on these important issues! Just enter your responses as a comment below and you'll automatically be put in the running for the super sweet prizes! Three winners will be chosen at random, and the poll is open to entrants everywhere. The Cake Poll will close at 12pm PST on Saturday, March 28.
- Bacon in baked goods: so good or so over?
- "Designer" cake and baking mixes (for instance, those made by celebrity chefs or famous bakeries)--yay or nay?
- Salted caramel: totally sweet or way too...salty?
- Cupcake shops opening everywhere: enough is enough, or room for more?
- French macarons: delicate delight, or way overhyped?
- Chilling dough for perfect cookies: is it worth the wait?
- Savory cupcakes (for instance, meat loaf cupcake with mashed potato frosting): yum or yuck?
- Whoopie pies as the next big thing: do you agree?
tagged cake poll