Thanks again to our buddy at Suspect and Fugitive for her help on this adventure!
It's been said that Twinkies could survive a Nuclear Holocaust--and we wouldn't dare challenge the wisdom of The Family Guy. But what about far more mundane, everyday perils? Certainly Twinkies aren't completely indestructable. There's always a means to an end, isn't there? As Paul Simon once said, there must be fifty ways to leave your lover--and so, in what may be considered a perverse twist on this logic, we figured there must also be fifty ways to kill a Twinkie. Ranging from somewhat useful to creative to downright cruel, here they are:
1. Step on it. If so desired, do it slowly.
22. Make it into something delicious, like Twinkie tiramisu.
27. Make Twinkie hot dogs!
30. Go all mad science, like these people did.
35. Dehydrate it.
40. Submit it to cryogenesis, as these people did.
46. Drop it off a building. We didn't, but they did.
49. Give it to an artist. We gave it to our good friend at Suspect and Fugitive, who made a "Twin-Keith Richards" portrait out of the creme filling. Why? Well, as an homage to their shared infinite shelf life.
Finally, for #50? Oh, you know...eat it. If you dare.