CakeSpy Note: OMG! The 46th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off is coming! Since I so deeply loved attending the 45th Bake-Off, I thought I would get you excited early by sharing some of the finalists' recipes. Do I need to tell you that the winner will receive one million dollars? My posting is on hyperdrive since the event is less than a week a day--check back often, because I will be posting recipes like crazy until the big event!
Five ingredients! Just 20 minutes! These creamy peanut butter truffles are a winner for sure. Thanks, Denny Gross of Troy, Michigan!
Creamy Peanut Butter Truffles
Prep Time: 20 Min Total Time: 30 Min Makes: 15 servings
- 3/4 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1/2 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 1 teaspoon whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Line cookie sheet with sides with waxed paper. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla baking chips on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring once, until melted. Stir in peanut butter, frosting and whipping cream until well blended.
- Spread sprinkles in small shallow dish. For each truffle, roll 1 rounded tablespoon peanut butter mixture into a ball. Roll in sprinkles to completely cover; place on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate truffles 10 minutes before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.