CakeSpy Note: OMG! The 46th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off is coming! Since I so deeply loved attending the 45th Bake-Off, I thought I would get you excited early by sharing some of the finalists' recipes. Do I need to tell you that the winner will receive one million dollars? My posting is on hyperdrive since the event is less than a week a day--check back often, because I will be posting recipes like crazy until the big event!
Cranberry Orange Dark Chocolate Flatbread! It's like pizza, but with dessert toppings! I vote yes, and commend Arlene Erlbach of Morton Grove, Illinois for introducing me to this recipe.
Cranberry Orange Dark Chocolate Flatbread
Prep Time: 10 Min Total Time: 50 Min Makes: 12 servings
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar (raw sugar)
- 1 can Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 jar (12 oz) Smucker's Orange Marmalade Medley
- 2 tablespoons Light Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10-inch nonstick or dark pan with sides with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Sprinkle pan evenly with 1/4 cup of the sugar. Unroll dough over sugar. Press dough to edges of pan. Pinch dough to form rim, crimping edge as desired.
- In small bowl, mix marmalade and oil; spoon and spread over dough. Sprinkle evenly with cranberries, chocolate chips and almonds; press lightly into dough. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool at least 20 minutes. Serve warm or cool.