CakeSpy Note: I am beyond ecstatic to announce that I have been invited as a media guest to the 45th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off in Orlando, Florida! The event will take place in late March; til then, I am going to feature several of the sweets finalists here in anticipation of the big day!
File under "adorable": mini cups of cappuccino cream! They may resemble mini cups with a cappuccino topping, but rest assured, they're all delectable dessert! "It's a dessert-tray must have - little cookie cups of creamy coffee and chocolate filling. Pillsbury cookies make it so easy!", says recipe creator Dawn Onuffer of Crestview, FL.
- 1 package Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar 3tablespoons instant cappuccino coffee mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s mini chips semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 48 mini muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Cut each cookie in half; press each half into bottom of mini muffin cup.
- Bake 6 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes in pans. With knife, remove cookies from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cappuccino mix with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gently fold in whipped topping and mini chips.
- Spoon or pipe mixture onto each cookie (if piping, fit decorating bag with star tip with 3/4-inch opening). Top each with sprinkles. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.