CakeSpy Note: I am beyond ecstatic to announce that I have been invited as a media guest to the 45th Annual Pillsbury Bake-Off in Orlando, Florida! The event will take place in late March; til then, I am going to feature several of the sweets finalists here in anticipation of the big day!
What kind of field does Mary Fields of Gilbert, AZ live in? A field of delicious, obviously.
If you needed proof, you can find it in her recipe for Peanut Butter Creme Cookie Cups, a finalist in the upcoming Pillsbury Bake-Off. Will she win? Nobody knows yet, but one thing's for sure: you can be a winner in your kitchen by whipping up a batch, right now. Here's the recipe.
Peanut Butter Creme Cookie Cups
- 1/2 cup Pecan Chips
- 1 package Pillsbury® Big Deluxe refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s white baking chips
- 1/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper or foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- In small bowl, place pecan chips. Lightly coat each cookie with pecans; press into dough. Place each cookie, flat side down, in muffin cup.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in muffin cups on cooling rack 30 minutes. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly.)
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chips on Medium 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir peanut butter into melted chips until blended.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons peanut butter mixture into each cookie cup. Store in covered container.