If there's something that you need to enjoy CakeSpy, it's TECHNOLOGY.
That's why, as part of the Verizon Wireless Savvy Gourmets group, I'm happy to have been given (by Verizon) a totally sweet item to give away on my site: the brand new DROID RAZR HD! I hope you'll be as excited as I am about this one. The phone – the latest RAZR from Motorola – launched as the most compact 4.7-inch smartphone with a full-screen and edge-to-edge display and has a ton of great features, including:
· An 8-megapixel camera and HD display that makes movies, photos, magazines and websites appear with vibrant clarity.
· Circles Widget makes it easy to view battery life, text notifications, missed calls or weather updates, right on the home screen.
· Near-field communications-enabled, so customers can use Android Beam to share contacts, documents and maps directly to compatible phones.
· A battery that allows for up to 32 hours of normal use and double the internal storage (of older RAZR phones) to 32 GB.
· Runs over 4G LTE, combined with Chrome for Android, meaning customers can enjoy blazing fast speeds that make downloading documents or surfing the Web a breeze.
· Device is Global Ready, so calling home or sending emails is possible from more than 205 countries around the world.
OK. Here's the nitty gritty of the contest.
a. HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment that answers the question “What DROID RAZR feature are you most excited for?” (don't panic if it doesn't show up right away - comment moderation is enabled!)
b. PRETTY PLEASE: Since there are other bloggers offering the same giveaway, I must request that if you win on another giveaway, you only accept one prize. Why not share?
c. DEADLINE: This giveaway will close on December 14, so enter NOW!
d. DISCLOSURE: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Midwest Savvy Gourmets program and have been provided with a wireless device and six months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.
UPDATE: THE WINNER!
Sorry for the delay, sweeties, but I just got confirmation on the winner!
It is MARY, who was chosen at random. What is she most excited? Based on her comment, which was the randomly chosen winner, who said "I'm excited about an 8 mp camera! I bet I can take gorgeous food pictures with that! "