OK, sweeties. Consider this your official reminder: this Thursday is the Official CakeSpy Book Launch Party at CakeSpy Shop in Seattle!
I will be there. My parents (from NJ) will be there. I will have books to sell you. And there will be cake.
Here are the details.
What to expect: an informal open-house type setting where we will have cake and treats (I will have 4-5 types of sweets made from recipes in the book!), alcohol (woooo!), original artwork as featured in the book on sale in the gallery, and my lovely little self on hand to sign the books which you should plan on buying.
- Date: Thursday, October 13 (this is also the night of the Cap. Hill art walk!)
- Time: 6pm-9pm
- Location: CakeSpy Shop, 415 E. Pine Street, Seattle, WA; online at cakespyshop.com
But wait, there's more! Because I hate being at an event and waiting for people to arrive fashionably late (don't make me wait all alone in my party dress, people!), I would like to give you an incentive to come early: the first three guests will receive a FREE copy of the book!! That's right. You just mention this post and if you're one of the first three, you'll get the book at NO COST. And I will still sign it for you.
But even if you can't make it to this awesome event of the century, there are more chances to get your hands on my book over the next few days in Seattle:
- Friday, October 14: Book Larder in Fremont, details TBA
- Saturday, October 15: Sweet Meet-Up at Cupcake Royale of Capitol Hill, 1111 E. Pike, 7-9 pm - more details here!
- Monday, October 17: Cupcake Royale of Bellevue, 3-5 pm! More details here.