Tuesday, January 19, 2010
From CakeSpy Friend Let Them Eat Cupcakes
- 4oz flour
- 6oz sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 oz butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Mix together flour, sugar, coconut, & rolled oats.
- Melt butter and golden syrup. Dissolve bicarb in boiling water and add to the butter and golden syrup.
- Make a well in the centre of flour, stir in the liquid. Place in spoonfuls on cold greased trays.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350F (180C) I would normally make them a bit flatter than those in this picture. That would make them crunchier.