It's that unique time of year that summer starts to fade into early fall; the skies are a piercing blue, days are getting shorter, and school's back in session. Even those who are long out of school are not impervious to the allure of this season, nostalgically recalling the excitement newness of a new school year, punctuated by freshly sharpened pencils and maybe a brand new trapper keeper. And what else goes better with back to school time than milk and cookies at the end of the day?
- What is your favorite type of cookie?
- Oatmeal Cookies: With raisins, or chocolate chips?
- Dunking your cookies: Deliciousness, or a soggy mess?
- Slice n' bake cookies: Guilty pleasure, or never ever?
- Jumbo bakery cookies: too much, or just enough?
- Bar cookies: are they really cookies, or a different category entirely?
- Which is better: Slightly underbaked or slightly overbaked?
- Eating cookie dough: so wrong, or so right?
The fine print: The poll will be closed at 2 p.m PST on Thursday, September 4 (we're leaving it open for a week since we hope many of you are avoiding your computers over the holiday weekend!). As usual, the winner will be chosen at random. Entries from the US and beyond are welcome. Your info will never be shared and these questions are solely motivated by our nosy spy tendencies. Of course, if you don't win, you can always buy Cakespy artwork and gear at jessieoleson.etsy.com!