We get a lot of mail with baked good related questions--and we'll admit it, sometimes we're stumped! But we always try to do our homework--and so here is a new feature in which we will strive to answer these important questions so that others can benefit from our sweet findings too!
Who: Chip N Dough
What to expect: 12 jumbo cookies a month; on the first month, your recipient will receive a cookie jar which they can replenish each month with the new batch.
The goods: You can either have them choose an assortment or choose your own flavors; the cookies are fairly traditional, including classics like chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal chocolate chip, and a decadent soft chocolate cookie-brownie hybrid which they call the "Brookie".
The investment: There are a variety of plans. Prices range from $67.95 for a prepaid three month plan to $269.95 for the whole year long. Monthly plans are available too, for $24.95 a month.
Shipping: Not included.
Where to find them: chipndough.com.
Who: Solomon's Gourmet Cookies
What to expect: A set selection of gourmet cookies delivered monthly.
- January - Jelly Cookie
- February - Chocolate Mint Brownie
- March - Coconut Bar
- April - Raspberry Brownie
- May - Caramelita
- June - Chocolate Chip Brownie
- July - Muriel Roth Bar
- August - Turtle Bar
- September - Chocolate Filler
- October - Caramel Brownie
- November - Banana Bar
- December - No Nut Assortment
Shipping: Not included. They estimate that shipping adds $6.50-$8.50 per shipment.
- January: Oatmeal Raisin
- February: Double Chocolate Chunk
- March: Butterscotch Pecan
- April: Peanut butter chocolate chip
- May: Vanilla Almond
- June: Coconut key lime
- July: Peanut butter
- August: Chocolate Hazelnut
- September: Oatmeal chocolate chunk
- October: Pumpkin spice
- November: Cranberry Orange
- December: Gingerbread Spice
- January: Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Squares
- February: Heart Cut-Out Cookies
- March: Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- April: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- May: Chocolate Chip Cookies
- June: Macadamia and Milk Chocolate Chunk
- July: Snickerdoodles
- August: Macadamia and White Chocolate Chip
- September: M & M Cookies
- October: Monster Cookies ( Peanut butter, M & M’s, chocolate chips and oatmeal)
- November: Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip
- December: Assorted Christmas Cookies: Spritz, Peanut Butter Blossom and the “baker’s choice”.
- January - Peanut Butter
- February - Mocha Chocolate Chip
- March - The Trio
- April - Iced Lemon
- May - Iced Almond
- June - Assorted
- July - Iced Orange
- August - Oatmeal Raisin
- September - Chocolate Chip
- October - Pumpkin Chocolate Chip
- November - Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
- December - Iced Peppermint
- January: Chunky Chocolate
- February: Triple Chocolate Pecan
- March: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
- April: Sugar
- May: Butter Pecan
- June: Oatmeal Raisin
- July: Chunky Reeses Peanut Butter
- August: Oatmeal Cranberry Nut
- September: Chunky Chocolate Pecan
- October: Chunky Milk Chocolate
- November: Milk Chocolate Macadamia Nut
- December: Gingerbread
- January Platine Signature Cookie
- February Our Best Brownies
- March Chocolate Chunk
- April Snickerdoodles
- May Chocolate Galore
- June Milk Chocolate Nut
- July Oatmeal Raisin
- August Blondies
- September Traditional Rugelach
- October Halloween Candy Craze
- November Chocolate Gingersnaps
- December Cranberry Chocolate Chunk
- January: Stick to your resolutions (at least until February!) with our fat-free and gluten-free "Spa Cookies". The recipe comes from the famed Golden Door Spa in Southern California.
- February: Treat yourself or your valentine to heart-shaped raspberry linzer cookies
- March: Traditional New York black & white cookies, only bite-sized
- April: Our ever-popular caramel sandwich cookies, in both chocolate and vanilla versions
- May: For Mother's Day, our fudgy brownies (even better than mom used to make!)
- June: Peanut butter thumbprint cookies filled with milk chocolate ganache
- July: Refreshing lime shortbread cookies, with a lime glaze
- August: Cinnamon buttermilk cookies (if French Toast were a cookie, this is what it would taste like!)
- September: Rekindle your summer campfire memories with our S'mores cookies
- October: BOO! our Halloween sugar cookies are a hit with kids and adults
- November: Chocolate hazelnut cookies are a perfect treat by a toasty fire
- December: Adorable gingerbread men, just in time for Holiday season
Shipping: Shipping is included in the cost.
Where to find them: tribecatreats.com.
- January: The No-nutter...a dozen of all of our handmade cookies without the nuts
- February: Sweets for my Sweet - a dozen of Cinnamon Swirl and Old-Fashioned Sugar Cookies
- March: Awww, Nuts! - a dozen of our assorted cookies with nuts
- April: Specialty Chocolate Month - a dozen of our cookies with rich dark, milk and white chocolate
- May: The Kitchen Sink - whatever we have in stock is what you get
- June: Cookie Jar with half of a dozen of our gourmet assortment
- July: Best Sellers - whatever our best sellers are, you'll be getting our top three
- August: Fruit of the Month - a dozen of our Oatmeal Raisin and Oatmeal Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- September: Minis - a Small Gift Tin packed full with Carol's Minis
- October: Choco-holics - anything and everything chocolate this month!
- November: Tandem Coffee Cups - two of our Carol's Coffee Cups so you have something to dip your cookies into
- December: Gourmet Assortment - our standard measure for perfection, a dozen of our handmade, assorted cookies